Monday 26 September 2016

Layout " Bliss " by Maryse

Hello fans 13 @ rts !!

My turn today to share with you
a page with fall flavors. I am inspired
the style of "Louise Nelson," a great artist that I love.
And I used paper collection color basic, it was
quite appropriate to my theme.


Bonjour les fans de 13@rts !!

À mon tour aujourd'hui de vous partager
une page aux saveurs automnales. Je me suis inspirée 
du style de "Louise Nelson", une grande artiste que j'aime beaucoup.  
Et j'ai utilisé le papier de la collection color basic, elle était
tout à fait appropriée à mon thème.






13@rts products: 
-Paper Color Basic / Yellow sand
-Paper Color Basic / Yellow amber
-Craft ornement 
-Mist pastel black
-Paint meallic Old gold
-Splash ink gold
-Micro glass
-Gesso white / black



Thank you and see you next !!

Maryse xx


1 comment: