Saturday 9 July 2016

The Night Sky - a layout by Marta Debicka


Witajcie!
Dzisiaj chciałabym Wam pokazać swój layout. Papier z kolekcji Starlight zainspirował mnie do zrobienia projektu, którego tematem przewodnim jest nocne niebo. 

Hello!
Today I'd like to show you my layout. A paper from Starlight collection inspired me to make a project with the night sky. 


Dla uzyskania tego efektu pokryłam cały arkusz przeźroczystym gesso, a następnie dodałam trochę białego gesso przy użyciu gąbki. Na koniec trochę chlapnięć białym i brokatowym Splashem przy użyciu wachlarzowego pędzelka. 

To make this effect I covered a whole sheet of paper with clear gesso and after that I put some white gesso with a sponge. I also added some white and glitter Splash Ink with a fan brush. 


By moje gwieździste niebo było bardziej przestrzenne dodałam trochę gwiazdek wykonanych dziurkaczem. 
To make my starry night more dimensional, I added some stars made with a puncher. 


Product list:

Papers: 





2 comments:

  1. Your page is quite beautiful - it is like looking through a powerful telescope to see the beautiful night sky.

    ReplyDelete