Saturday 21 May 2016

Friends- A layout by Marta Debicka


Witajcie!
Dziś chciałabym Wam pokazać mój layout. Użyłam zdjęcia z koleżankami, więc postanowiłam, że będzie różowy i dziewczęcy :)

Hello! 
Today I'd like to show you my layout. I used a picture with my friends so I decided to make it pink and girlish :)  


W tle widzicie różne odcienie farbek i nową maskę (która jest ostatnio również moją ulubioną) i sporo tuszu SPLASH. 
In the background you can see different shades of paint, a new stencil (my favourite lately) and a lot of SPLASH ink . 


Czy widzieliście najnowsze kwiatki ze sklepu 13arts? Są naprawdę ładne! 
Have you seen the newest flowers from 13arts' store? They are really pretty! 


Użyłam / I used:







1 comment:

  1. Marta - your page is gorgeous - as is the wonderful photo! The colors, design and elements are lovely!

    ReplyDelete