Friday 29 April 2016

Layout "Forever" By Lilibleu


Hello 13 @rts fans!!  Lilibleu’s here!



Today I have the pleasure to show you this layout I made with the superb collection "Out of the blue". On the blue background, I used some purple and yellow with touches of pink and green. I wanted my layout to have a Spring atmosphere, a rebirth of nature that goes well with the picture of this mom proud to show us her baby.



Aujourd'hui, j'ai la joie de vous présenter cette page que j'ai réalisée avec la superbe collection "Out of the blue". Sur le fond bleu, j'ai utilisé les couleurs violette et jaune avec des touches de rose et de vert. J'ai voulu donner à ma réa un esprit printanier, une renaissance de la nature qui se marie bien avec la photo de cette maman fière de nous montrer son bébé.




Details: 



I used  Gel Medium Matt to paste all the pearls and small items.

J'ai utilisé du Gel Medium Matt pour coller toutes les perles et petits éléments. 







Products 13 @rts :

Produits 13 @rts :














See you soon :)

A très bientôt !!



Lilibleu xx




1 comment:

  1. Your page is so very gorgeous with a wonderful design. I love the awesome burst of colors - and the flowers and elements are lovely. The picture of kitty and her baby is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete