Saturday 12 December 2015

Winter Cards by Marta

Witajcie!
Czy zrobiliście już kartki świąteczne? Ja wykonałam kilka szybkich i prostych dla mojej rodziny i przyjaciół. Z kolekcjami i ozdobami 13arts to łatwe, bo są bardzo inspirujące. 

Hello!
Have you already made Christmas cards? I made some quick and easy ones for my family and friends. With 13arts' collections and embellishments it's so easy, because they are very inspiring! 


Material list: / Lista materiałów





Material list: / Lista materiałów

glitter leaves- white



Material list: / Lista materiałów

glitter leaves- white




Material list: / Lista materiałów

glitter leaves- white


4 comments:

  1. Your Christmas cards are beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!!Fantastic cards....Marta you know my address hehehe...Happy receivers!!Loved them all..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't, but you can send me it, so I can send you a card ;)

      Delete