Tuesday 4 November 2014

An art journal page from Melenia

Hello hello!!
Winter is finally here in Greece and I must say that I'm thrilled! I adore winter, with its cold, grey, rainy days - probably because it doesn't last for long here in Crete (my island).  So when we have something for a short period of time, we learn to appreciate it more!

Anyway, I just want to share an art journaling page today, which shouts out my love for winter!

I have chose a colour combination that speaks volumes about winter (at least for me):
grey, blue, dark blue, brown and silver!


I have used the "Timeless" Collection Stickers for my background and
on top of them, I have applied modelling paste with the Dots Mask
and then I have used the amazing Ayeeda Inks!


The white background you see is actually silver!


So I hope my art journal page conveys how much I like winter 
and creates a breezy feeling to the viewers!

Products used:



1 comment:

  1. It's perfect Melenia.I love your works ,you know it...It's a piece of art.Have a wanderfull winter , although it's difficult to, here in Crete he he..

    ReplyDelete